Saturday, June 14, 2014

Big announcement!

So I have decided to start up a shop on Etsy! Crazy I know. Truth is we are in need of some extra money before we move in the fall. So I kicked into my creative mode and did some brainstorming, and experimenting and came up with a plan. A few posts back I did a headband tutorial and it got a lot of hits so I have decided to make them and sell them. I ordered my fabrics the other day and it just got here yesterday! It is so cute and I can't hardly wait. So I announce to you DailyMade! Although I am starting off making knit headbands, I may venture out and expand if it does well. 

The grand opening of DailyMade will be July 1st. I will start making the headbands in a few days after I get caught up on laundry and organize a space for my projects. Can't wait to share it all with you. 

Positive thinking: I got to talk with Alisa on the phone last night when she got home from her mission for a brief minute. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I just love her so much.

Looking forward to: Is it too early to be looking forward to Myla's first nap?


xoxo, Missy Dorius

No comments :

Post a Comment