Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Myla month-by-month: 5 months

So I'm like two weeks late on this post but on the 21st of last month, Myla turned 5 months. It's crazy how quickly time is flying. It seems like she has developed a whole new side to her personality since last month and I love it. Here is what she has been up to:
  • Still rolling like a steamroller.
  • She only sleeps on her tummy now.
  • Myla is a growler. Don't know why but she loves to growl.
  • This little one loves to be sung to.
  • Extremely ticklish in so many places: neck, armpits, tummy, and her cute little thighs.
  • Sucks on her tiny thumb.
  • She has a tiny little tooth that cut through (ouch), but she took it like a champ.
  • Had her first baby food meal of avocado mixed with some delicious breastmilk. She loved it.
  • Falls asleep on her own for naps and at night with little to no fuss.
Myla is a petite little girl with a lot of energy and spunk. She smiles at anyone with a face and we couldn't be happier to have her.

Look at those long and skinny feet of hers! They are the cutest! The headband she's wearing can be found in my Etsy shop <here>.

I have been trying to up my photography skills by taking more artistic photographs. In these photos I used a lot of natural light. Whenever I take photos, I turn off the lights, pull up the blinds and start shooting. That sun is seriously one of God's greatest creations. I don't plan to become a photographer but I love the practice. Someday I hope to get an 85mm lens but unfortunately that won't be anytime soon.

Positive thinking: I've been really into vampire diaries lately. I had my reservations (it being about vampires and all), but I really like it! It's more than what I expected it to be. Cleaning is always more exciting while watching Netflix.

Looking forward to: My sister Julie is a presenter for the makeup company Younique. She is doing so good with it too! I have been using their 3D fiber lashes and they are totally different than anything I've ever seen in a mascara. I am doing a tutorial and product review for her and I am so excited to show you this crazy eyelash goodness!

xoxo, Missy Dorius

No comments :

Post a Comment