Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fireworks and babies

This little lady had an awesome 4th of July! She tasted her first watermelon and fell in love. Man that stuff is juicy! Good thing she was wearing red. 
We relaxed in the shade...
kissed our friends...
practiced sitting up...
and wrestled over toys. This is their relationship... I didn't realize I only took pics of Myla and her friend Hendrix until I was getting them off of the camera. Oh well, who wants to see grown ups when there are two cute babies to look at?

Before the big firework show we watched a hot dog eating contest, had a picnic by the pond, and fed the ducks! My favorite part was definitely the fireworks though. Myla absolutely loved them! I was a little worried that the loud noises would scare her, but as soon as they started, she couldn't take her eyes off. I don't think she blinked once. She is such an alert and energetic baby. 

Positive thinking: We were lucky enough to have John with us all day yesterday. I think Independence Day should be spent with loved ones and that's exactly what we did. I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends and family. 

Looking forward to: John and I just started the Dave Ramsey total money makeover with the envelope system and I am both nervous and excited to see how it goes. I am making all of my envelopes on monday so I will definitely post pics of them so you can see how cute they turn out.

xoxo, Missy Dorius

No comments :

Post a Comment