Saturday, May 24, 2014

Myla month-by-month: 4 months


Myla hit the four month mark on Wednesday! She is growing so quickly and I am loving it. It is so fun to see her develop such a fun personality. Here is what she is doing:
  • Rolling from her back onto her tummy, to her back, to her tummy, back, tummy, back...
  • Talking, smiling, and laughing more and more
  • She growls when she's frustrated
  • She gets all sorts of mad because she can't fit her whole fist in her mouth
  • Her hairline is no longer "receding"
  • Mornings are the best time of day for her
  • Sometimes she gets tastes of mom's morning green smoothies and she loves it

John and I absolutely adore this little munchkin. Yesterday we were lucky enough to spend the whole day together since John had the day off. It was so great. We started off the morning right by going to iHop. Super classy I know. It was very delicious and put me in the right mood to take a nap. John was kind enough to let me take a nap while he and Myla ran a few errands together. 

We had leftover home-made pizzas for lunch and they were delicious. After that we decided to go out and have some fun! The science museum has been calling our name ever since we got here. Myla slept through most of it but John and I still enjoyed ourselves. There were so many neat things to do. It was awesome. Sometimes I still feel like a kid at heart and today was definitely one of those times. 

John has been dying to try this seoul food restaurant here for some time but its hours are really weird so we have never had a chance. But today was the day! Mama E's is the place and oh man, I have never felt so white in my life. It was awesome. Of course we got the classic chicken 'n waffles and we drank our super sugary kool-aid. It was all super delicious and definitely a new culture experience. 





On a separate note, I have been playing around with my wacom tablet and photoshop. Hopefully I can show off some projects soon for you all. We have been in this apartment for almost 9 months now and our walls are pretty bare, so I'm working on some artwork to spice things up a little. I will definitely share pics.

xoxo, Missy Dorius


No comments :

Post a Comment